7.02.2008

WORK = ARGHH

i know work has been tough when every night this week, i've really really wanted a glass of wine to wind down the evenings...thank goodness we have friday off.

don't get me wrong, i still really enjoy my job. i am always learning and being challenged. i have a great relationship with my boss. my team has tons of potential; they just need to get acclimated to the business and more training. i just wish there were more hours in the day to get what i need done and spend the time with my team.

anyway, enough about work...

baby has been kicking up a storm. it's great to feel him move everyday. it makes me feel like someone is always with me; that i'm never alone. =)

boy names...why is it soo hard to come up with a boy name?? s and i are really struggling to come up with a list of names. granted, we haven't really spent a ton of time compiling our list but nothing really stands out to us. at least we have time on our hands...

classes - i've been procrastinating on researching which classes we need / should take but i guess i better get on that since most are only offered once a month and we need to take at least 3 classes!!


No comments: